Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Edmonton Comic Expo ... I'll Be THERE!

This will be my first time at a Comic Con, and I am so excited. This is the first year for the Edmonton Expo. You may have heard of its big sister the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo or CCEE which happens in April.

Last year over 60'000 people attended the Calgary convention (mostly because of the main attraction with a full reunion of the Star Trek: Next Generation cast!), so it would be totally awesome if both the Calgary and Edmonton become huge success's. What a boon to Alberta in general.

Anyway, the Edmonton Expo, which I am showin the ol wears at will be on Saturday October 20th, and Sunday October 21st.

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE!!! www.edmontonexpo.com

I will be in the Artist Alley at booth F2.

More posts to come leading up to the Expo, so stay tuned.

No comments: